Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Help! How can I do this?

All,
I need help. I have an excel file that contains 2 worksheets; extended
and breakdown. On the extended sheet I have a bunch of columns that
contain data. What I'm trying to accomplish is any on the cells that
contain the word "yes", I would like to copy the contents 2 cells over
to the breakdown sheet. Looks something like this:

title desc sold
Book1 myself Yes

I would like a formula or macro that would copy the cell contents (in
this case book1) to a range in the worksheet entitled breakdown based
on the "yes" value 2 cells over. Any suggestions.....Unfortuantely Its
a lot of data....:(

Please help