Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Newtonboy Newtonboy is offline

Default Printing Specific data from Excel worksheet

Suupppeerrrrbbb Ron ! Thanks !

I chked after activating the filter function, I could print it easily.
But, there are some columns that i dont want to be shown on the print
copy.Do i hide treh column? But, doing it everytime would be error
prone wudn't it ? Coz my staff would be doing it and their computer
skills arent too great, neither are mine !

And also, thre print copy has to have teh sum of teh total value, i.e.
the sum of all the items bought by the customer. Anything else taht we
can do abt that ?

Thanks,
Ajit

--