Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
david david is offline

Default Conitional copying of a serie of rows from one spreadsheet to

Max

I have tried changing it but it doesn't seem to be working.

Would there be any chance of you looking at the spreadsheet if I email
it to you to see where I have gone wrong .

Thanks

David

Max wrote:
"david" wrote:
Thanks Max - you are a wonder - I now need to sit down with it and
amend it slightly to make it fit the exact data set I have.

You're welcome !

Presumably there would be no problem having both the 'x' criteria that
the selection are being made on and the start and end dates come from
specific cell references.

Yes, of course. I've provided a working sample, no? <g. It's always
better to structure it to point to criteria input cells (generalize) instead
of hardcoding the criteria's specific values within the formula. That way, we
don't need to re-edit / re-fill formulas all over again should the specific
values for the criteria change.
--
Max
Singapore