Lisa

Excellent suggestion Bob! It worked and my cutoemr is very happy now! Next
time I'll try to read the help article. Thanks again.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Quote from help

If this function is not available, run the Setup program to install the
Analysis ToolPak. After you install the Analysis ToolPak, you must enable it
by using Add-Ins on the Tools menu.

--

HTH

RP

"Lisa" wrote in message
I looked this up in MS help in Excel and it says to use this:
=convert(A1, "F", "C") a1 being the first cell with a farenheit degree

in
it.
I thought, "What a snap!" but once I hit return I got the old #NAME?

error.
Anyone know what I am doing wrong?