Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default Why do my Autofilter icons no longer appear?

Did you apply AutoFilter to a different part of the worksheet? If so, that
would replace your original AutoFilter. There can only be one set per sheet.

Try turning off AutoFilter, then selecting your column(s) and re-apply
AutoFilter. Does it come back?

HTH,
Elkar

"MacSkip" wrote:

Until recently, the small Autofilter icon at the head of one or more columns
(indicating that the Autofilter function is enabled for that column) was
there when expected. This morning, for the first time, I don't see them.
When I pull down Data - Filter I see that the Autofilter is indeed checked
but there are no icons at the top of any of the columns. I used filtering
extensively. What happened?