Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy Shapiro Andy Shapiro is offline

Default Conditional formatting in a worksheet

Hi,

I have a list of items and each row has a cell with an exipiration date. (I
have no idea how hard or easy this is) I would like to format the date cell
so that if the date entered will be coming up in 3 months or less, the cell
gets highlighted as a flag. As an example: Cell B2 has a date of 11/2/06,
Cell C2 has a date of 8/2/06. Cell C2 should be highlighted so that I see
that the expiration date is less than 3 months away.

Can anyone help?