Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
strictly_rhythm strictly_rhythm is offline

Default filter problem

Hi could someone please help me?

Ive been using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to set up a product order
list with different abbreviated codes for each product. eg: FTS CFT
etc..

Now I use the auto-filter to seperate the lists of both products in the
one column, which previously has divided them ok. This time however Im
a bit confused as when I click on the auto-filter bar for the product
column and choose to view one type of product for some reason it lists
about 40 rows of the same product code ie: FTS FTS FTS then after the
40th cell it mixes the products up again when I only requested to see
one type of product. For siome reason it doesnt seem to be computing
the same request after a certain row????

Why is this happening?? Does anyone know what the problem could be and
how it can be solved?

Id very much appreciate any help,

Many Thanks

Steve