Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default counting duplicates Among Many Sheets, Possible??

Mhz wrote:
confused: Hi, I have spent countless days trying to find a formula
that

will allow me to find duplicates across Multiple Sheets within a
single workbook. All resources I have checked only allow duplicate
finding formulas for A single Sheet.

I have multiple sheets 1 to 31 representing a month in which I have a
column of phone numbers. i want to be able to know from sheet to
sheet (Day to Day) if I may be retyping a number from a previous day.
Thats why I need to have a formula to check acrosss the sheets for
duplicate numbers...

even better if I can have the duplicates displayed on a new sheet...

Any formula or help would be much appreciated..Thanks In Advance..

Maybe you could find usefule this page at Chip Pearson's site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.