Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SpielbergRules SpielbergRules is offline

Default Toggling Visibility of items with VBA

Hello,

New to this forum. Created my own invoice for my business and I am
trying to toggle an image that will appear based on the fact of the
invoice being an invoice or a packing list. (You know how they cover
the price and cost columns of a packing list you'd receive when you buy
something.)

In one cell, it will actually say "INVOICE" or "PACKING LIST". I would
like the filled rectangles to be toggled based on those specific words.

I can't seem to be able to make any kind of formula to check that and
make it invisible.

Does anyone know a simple way to do that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

--
SpielbergRules