Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kim Kim is offline

Default Bubbles with multiple series

Hi everybody,

I am trying to create a bubble chart that has about 10 series. Column A
contains the names, column B the x value, column C the y values and column D
the size. I currently have to manually add each series in the graph. Is
there a way to capture all the series rather than me having to add each
series one by one? All though this graph only has ten series, I have have
about 13 more of these graphs to create, so adding a series one by one can
add up to a lot of time. Any help will be appreciated. Maybe some VBA
coding is needed.

Thanks
Kim