Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dan Dan is offline

Default Lookup of Cells and transferring them to make a list

Thanks, I got to that part before posting but found that my data is
continually growing ad, as bad as this sounds, dont have time to refresh the
filter. I will also need to use this feature with lots of data. I also need
run a cumulative totals. there lay several problems.

So my question is, Is there a formula that will shift the data to the new
sheet and bunch the selected data while completely leaving out the unwanted
data.

Thanks again

Dan

"MartinW" wrote in message
Hi Dan,

The easiest way for that is to goto DataAutofilter and filter for 2
on column A then copy and paste the result to your new sheet.

HTH
Martin