Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mhz Mhz is offline

Default counting duplicates Among Many Sheets, Possible??

Hi, I have spent countless days trying to find a formula that
will allow me to find duplicates across Multiple Sheets within a single
workbook. All resources I have checked only allow duplicate finding
formulas for A single Sheet.

I have multiple sheets 1 to 31 representing a month in which I have a
column of phone numbers. i want to be able to know from sheet to sheet
(Day to Day) if I may be retyping a number from a previous day. Thats
why I need to have a formula to check acrosss the sheets for duplicate
numbers...

even better if I can have the duplicates displayed on a new sheet...

Any formula or help would be much appreciated..Thanks In Advance..

--
Mhz
Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35980