Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How can I create a chart to compare multiple data series?

As Kelly points out, other chart types would provide for better comparisons.
A stacked column chart would not allow ready comparison, because the
additional data would be stacked on top of the existing data, and they all
would become too compressed for a reasonable comparison.

If you have a more suitable chart type, it's possible to copy data from one
chart to another. Select the first chart's chart area, copy it, select the
second chart, choose Paste Special from the Edit menu, and choose the
Formulas option.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"magnoliak77" wrote in message
Using Excel, is there a way to merge multiple charts with different data
series into one to demonstrate a direct comparison of the data series
within
one single chart. I've got 4 charts of the stacked column type.