Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
keesberbee keesberbee is offline

Default Problem with BUBBLE CHART scale and legend

Thanks Henk for your answer.

About comparing 2 independent bubble charts with different data i am
convinced that the solution proposed by you is most effective and the
best one to choose.

About the legend part, i know it is possible to include the bubble
sizes into the bubbles but that solution is not the one i am looking
for. I am looking for a legend in which fixed bubble sizes are showed
and represent a range of numbers. For example the smallest fixed bubble
size represent revenues between 0 and 1 million euros, a somewhat bigger
fixed bubble size represent revenues between 1 million and 2 million
euros, and so on. I know it is possible because i saw it one time but i
dont know how to do it.

--
keesberbee
keesberbee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35899