Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Default Multiple data in stack column chart

Make your chart as a conventional column chart. (two series)
Copy the data for the third series, select the chart and use paste special
to add the data to the chart.
Select the third series and change the chart type to xy scatter.
Select one of the column series and change the chart type to stacked column.
Worked for me.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"SMueller"
wrote in message I need to create a chart with 3types of data. 2 of which need to appear
in a stack column format the other needs to appear in horizontal line
format. I am able to do this using normal columns but my client is
wanting the stack column format. Is there a way to do this?
--
SMueller