Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Default Add label on a chart

Start by displaying the drawing toolbar (View | Toolbars, check Drawing)
You need to make sure the line is part of the chart, not just a line on top
of the chart (which will not move when the charts is moved) - we call this
grouping
To do this click the chart BEFORE you click the line tool on the Drawing
toolbar
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"hurriance" wrote
in message ...

I have a line graph to show the no. of customer in each day.
In the graph, some peak is shown(i.e. the day with many customer).
At each peak, I want to add a label and a line/arrow to show some
information. How can I draw the line?

--
hurriance
hurriance's Profile: