Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default pivot table single choice

In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, where the Show All checkbox isn't
available, you can use programming to hide or show the items. There's
sample code he

frendabrenda1 wrote:
Good morning!

I am fairly new with pivot tables....so I appreciate any advice.

I have a large spreadsheet that lists material part numbers, how many are
expexted and when they are due. I have my pivot table set up to show part
numbers on the left, date to be received on the top, and quantity due in the
center. This works very well to show all the part numbers. The user has a
need, once they have this pivot table to narrow to 1 or 2 part numbers. if
you click on the filter arrow of the part number, all 600 part number boxes
are checked. Is there a way to uncheck them all except 1 or 2 without
manually unchecking them all?

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks again for any thoughts.

Have a GREAT day!