Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Default How can I create a chart to compare multiple data series?

magnoliak77

Tufte calls them small multiples, Cleveland calls them trellis displays. I
call them panel charts.

Take a look at the examples on this page.
http://processtrends.com/toc_panel_charts.htm

Another option is to stick with your 4 charts, however, you can size and
align them. Here's a link to a simple macro that sizes and aligns all charts
on a single sheet.
http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_vb...e_Align_Charts

A third option is to place each chart in a cell and use column and row
sizing to adjust all charts. This lets you line them up and adjust sizes as
you need.
Here's a link for this approach:
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_chart_in_cell.htm

One of these choices should work for you.

...Kelly

"magnoliak77" wrote in message
Using Excel, is there a way to merge multiple charts with different data
series into one to demonstrate a direct comparison of the data series
within
one single chart. I've got 4 charts of the stacked column type.