Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
creese

Default VBA Code help

Ok reguarding the update successfully, I did just add that so the person
using it would know it worked. A message box on the screen would be
great.
IMEI # is in one box (A2) and the serial number is in the adjacent cell
(B2) (IMEI is our word for serial #) Same goes for receipt (A3) and
number is entered in B3.

Everything on sheet two is seperate columns In the 4th column is the
receipt column. This is where I want the info from sheet 1 to place the
receipt number typed in on sheet 1.

I do want to have multiple sheets like sheet 2 and have my macro search
all the sheets to find the correct IMEI # and put the receipt # beside
of it.

Thanks for your help.:)

--
creese