Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Scoops

Default selecting a single sheet from a volume of sheets in a workbook

No News wrote:
Fantastic Steve.
It has helped ver..................ry much. and thanks a lot.

If any further help is needed I can contact you. and Can I introduce your
name to my various friends of beginers to learn more.

Thanks and regards,
No News.

Hi No News

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not very often able to view and help out on these newsgroups (it's
a slow Friday afternoon at work) but there are always plenty of people
here who willing to help (and a lot of them with much greater expertise
than me), so just keep posting and practising and you'll be fine.

Regards

Steve