Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No News

Default selecting a single sheet from a volume of sheets in a workbook

Fantastic Steve.
It has helped ver..................ry much. and thanks a lot.

If any further help is needed I can contact you. and Can I introduce your
name to my various friends of beginers to learn more.

Thanks and regards,
No News.

"Scoops" wrote in message
ups.com...

No News wrote:
Help me pls.

Hi No News

With the sheet containing the macro open:

Right-click the toolbar Customize

Click the Command tab

Scroll down the Categories and click Macros

Drag the Smiley face onto the toolbar of your choice

Right-click the Smiley Assign Macro

Click SheetFind, click OK, click Close.

Click the Smiley to run the macro.

If you want to remove the Smiley, Customize and drag it back into the
dialog box.

You can also change the way it looks: Customize, right-click Change
Button Image.

Have fun.

Regards

Steve