Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No News

Default selecting a single sheet from a volume of sheets in a workbook

Well Steve. That works well. Thanks.

But now I want to have a menu button on the toolbar. But I could not follow
the information provided by you as below. I can get - Right click on the
tool bar - Cutomise - Then what to do

"
You might want to investigate placing a custom button on your toolbar
and assigning the macro to it so that it runs with a single click
(right-click a toolbar and Customize...)
"
Help me pls.

"Scoops" wrote in message
oups.com...

No News wrote:
Dear Steve,

When running the macro it stops at the following line with error

Dim mySheet As String

Please advise what todo

Hi No News

The error is in this line (Isuspect that it is in red in your code):

mySheet = InputBox("Please enter the Sheet name to activate",
"GoTo
Sheet")

The problem has come from the formatting of the line in the posting.

Make sure that "GoTo Sheet") is on the same line, not split as in the
original post and remove the " (double quote) that the vba editor will
have added after the last close bracket - it should be "GoTo Sheet")
not "GoTo Sheet ") "

Regards

Steve