Myrna Larson

You can add the series again, so you have 2 series with identical source data.
Plot the one of them on the secondary axis. Then select the left axis and
change the line to none, no labels, no tick marks, etc.

Depending on the type of chart, you may need to change the pattern and line
for one of the series to "none" or white. (When I tried this with a column
chart, the 2nd series completely overlapped the 1st, so I didn't need to do
that.)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:22:13 -0500, "saturnin02" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com
wrote:

Win XP HE, XL 2002
Hi, How can I have a chart where the y axis is on the right instead of the
left, with the chart having only one data series?
Tx,