Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No News

Default selecting a single sheet from a volume of sheets in a workbook

Hi All,

I have 30 and above sheets in a work book and like that I am having 5 such
books. The sheets are named as 201, 202, 203 ....etc as per the contents in
that particular sheets. (201, 202 .....are the P.O nos.). all the work
sheets are of having similar format of datas.

Now what I need is if I want to look the details of one single sheet (say
324) I have go all the sheets one by one and it is hard to find out.

If any body give me a solution so that if I type a particular no. (forms
part of the name of the sheet) that sheet should appear for me.

Help please.

TT