Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman

Default Auto Copying Data

Hi Max,

Understood. Thanks for your great help anyway.

Best regards.

"Max" wrote:

"Freshman" wrote:
I check your formula again and I've missed something. Please note that I've
12 primary worksheets + 1 Summary worksheet. Each primary worksheet has
different number of records and records in worksheets are ranging from 80 to
120. Are the number of worksheets and records are not suitable for your
formula? Please advise.

Think the # of records (80 to 120) per "primary" (ie source) sheet is not a
problem. But the # of primary sheets (12) may prove to be a challenge. As it
stands, the sample is structured for 4 source sheets [== 4 layers of nested
IFs <g]. Let me see whether I can extend the sample to suit your specs.
Give me a couple of days to ponder/work on this. I'll post back here to
update you (promise!).

In the interim, pl monitor your thread for other insights / programming
solutions from others.
--
Max
Singapore