Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman

Default Auto Copying Data

Hi Max,

I check your formula again and I've missed something. Please note that I've
12 primary worksheets + 1 Summary worksheet. Each primary worksheet has
different number of records and records in worksheets are ranging from 80 to
120. Are the number of worksheets and records are not suitable for your
formula? Please advise.

Sorry to bother you again.

Thanks & regards.

"Max" wrote:

"Freshman" wrote:
.. I want to copy every record in columns A, B & E
of every worksheet to the Summary worksheet then I use them
for analysis in a pivot table. Since the records are filled in month after
month, so I want the completed records of the current month can be
automatically copy to the row under the last record in the Summary worksheet,
i.e. May06's records under Apr06's record...

If the # of sheets to be auto-summarized isn't too many ..
say, data from up to 4 sheets to auto-stack into a summary sheet,
then one possible formulas play to achieve it could be along the lines
in this response to a similar query:

http://tinyurl.com/l7kst

The sample construct mentioned is available at:
http://www.savefile.com/files/4567345
Dynamic record selection from multiple worksheets.xls

--
Max
Singapore