Ladybug

Has there been any resolution on this issue? I'm having the same problem but
none of these suggestions have worked.

Ladybug...

"Bill Brobeck" wrote:

Sorry Frank, What settings are you refering to....I 'm really not that
knowledgable about computers...I need to know exactly what I am to do. I got
no "save target as" anywhere when I looked into the calendars and excel
burped agsain when I tried to dl it. Also where would I store this template.
Is there something written about this somewhere. I gather I'm not the only
one with this problem?

Thanks

Bill Brobeck

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
I went to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

e.g. chose the following category
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...100861033.aspx (2004
calendars)

I then chose an Excel download file and after clicking on download two
things can happen 8depending on your settings)
- a download dialog opens and you can chose the target directory
- or probably in your case: Excel opens directly with this new
template.

For the second one then just goto 'File - saveas' in excel to save the
file on your harddisk

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"David" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Frank Kabel wrote

Hi
right-click on this link/symbol

Have you actually tried this? I'm with Bill. I see no way to download

template, only picture of preview or .htm of the page :(

--
David