Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debbie

Default Vlookup on multiple cells

Franz,

I did what you suggested.
I placed the concatenate at the beginning.
Works perfectly!!!

Thank you so much for you time and patience.

Debbie

"Franz Verga" wrote:

Nel post
*Debbie* ha scritto:

Franz,

I've tried to download the file but it keeps kicking me to a "page
not found".

I tried to upload the file again, but I receive an error of "page not
found".

I suspect some problem with the servers of site, so try to download the file
later.

Anyway, I explained before how to set your table to work with this kind of
VLOOKUP formula:

=VLOOKUP(C3&C4,'Named Fields'!AH3:AM116,6,FALSE)

You have to set your table, here 'Named Fields'!AH3:AM116, with an extra
column, so the table becomes 'Named Fields'!AG3:AN116; you have also to add
1 to your results column, here from 6 to 7, so the formula becomes:

=VLOOKUP(C3&C4,'Named Fields'!AG3:AN116,7,FALSE)

The new extra column *must* be a concatenation of the same fields, and in
the same order, than C3 and C4.

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.