Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domenic

Default Network days question

That's because July 1, 2006, is a Saturday and NETWORKDAYS excludes
Saturdays and Sundays. Note that it can also exclude holidays, if you
want. See the help file. If don't want to exclude Saturdays and
Sundays, you could simply...

=L15-K15+1

....and format the cell as 'General'.

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Annette" wrote:

I used the formula =NETWORKDAYS(K15,L15) to determine the number of days
between two cells; however, one of my cells

1/16/06 1/16/06

reports the above as 1 and the following

7/1/06 7/1/06

reports the above as 0.

Why are they reporting difference - I checked to assure formatting is the
same. I want it to report one when there is only one day.

Thanks!