Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Default Sort/Filter/Lookup

Sorry for the lack of info. I was trying to keep the volume of words down.

Sheet1
Column 1: Country - User Entered
Column 2: Style - User Entered
Column 3: Current - User Entered
Column 4: Connector - User Entered
Column 5: Part Number - Pulled from second worksheet
Column 6: Comments - Pulled from second worksheet

Sheet2
Column 1: Part Number
Column 2: Style
Column 3: Current
Column 4: Connector
Column 5: Comments

I want to take columns 2, 3, & 4 of Sheet1 and use that information to pull
from Sheet2 the Part Numer and Comments that go with them.

Hope this provides a better picture of what I'm trying to do.

Mike

"CLR" wrote:

The two columns you wish fed in from the second worksheet would probably
contain some sort of VLOOKUP formula, the construction of which would be
specific to your application. We would need to know exactly what part of the
user-entered data you wished to be used to call in the new data, and exactly
where the new data is located...........please post back with more specifics
and someone will be glad to help...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Mike" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has 4 columns that are entered by the user and 2
columns that I want filled from a 2nd worksheet based on the information
entered into the first 4 columns.

How do I go about doing this?

Mike