Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Turquoise_dax

Default AGAIN: Page Borders (Seems like nobody knows...:))

Is there a way I can set a page border in Excel for when I print my
worksheet?

I have a long document, with uneven cells, and some of them needs to
"appear" merged so there is no border between those rows. However, when
I print, I would like to be able to automatically put a border if one of
those cells appears at the end of a page...

Note: for many reasons, I cannot set MANUAL page breaks. Improvising a
line in the footer is also out of the question...

If you KNOW it cannot be done, please let me know!

--
Turquoise_dax
Turquoise_dax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35185