Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
CLR

Default How to point to (select) a cell to the left from a cell where I en

I'm not sure what yo're trying to do Dmitry. If you type a equal sign in a
cell you are commencing to enter a formula.....and then if you left-click on
another cell and then press Enter, you have just asked Excel to bring the
value from that other cell and place it in the cell where you typed the equal
sign. This is a short-cut method instead of having to type the other cells
address. If this is not what you're trying to do, then please post back with
more details.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Dmitry" wrote:

Hello!
How to point to (select) a cell to the left from a cell where I enter the =
equal sign? Clicking on it does not select it.
Best regards,
Dima