tjtjjtjt

Bob is correct. The GETPIVOTDATA hass been altered as of Excel 2002.
You can look at this web page for a quick run down:

tj

"Adam" wrote:

Hi All,

I have a dilemma. I'll explain the whole story. I have a spreadsheet which
has two pivot tables.
The first is a pivot table that has employees down the left, week numbers
across the top and a count of call number in the data area.
The second pivot is the same however has a field avoidable in the page area
which is set to Yes.
on the third sheet I have a table with all the employees on the left, the
week numbers across the top and the formula:

GETPIVOTDATA("Call Ref",'Avoidables by Person'!$B$5,"Advisor",$A7,"Week
No",B$6)

As the week numbers change I've referenced that value in B6 so if I look on
3 weeks it will go through B6, C6 & D6 etc.

This function was working with Excel 2003 however fails in Excel 97. Does
anybody know why?

--
Adam