Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default pulling stock quotes into a spreadsheet

go here. subscribelook in the files section. Others and I have free files
there. Look for mine under donalb36 as the author.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
oups.com...

Excel's web query tool (Data/Import External Data) makes it very easy
to pull stock quote information into a spreadsheet.... if you have a
good site that supports and can accomodate it. Yahoo used to be able
to do handle this, but my queries generally fail now. Google works,
but only for one portfolio.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to best sites to use to pull stock
price data into a spreadsheet?

Thanks,

JG