Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Padraig

Default Lookup Data in two seperate Spreadsheets

Many thanks Gary.

"Padraig" wrote:

Hello,

I have two spreadsheets one with multiple dates and multiple client and
trade values (column A is Client code, Column b is date and Column G is the
result I need) and the other with single dates and single client values
(Column Cis the client code, Column D is the date). I want to extract the
trade values from the first spreadsheet based on a combination of a matched
client/date value. How can I do this? I think it may be a vlookup with other
functions embedded.

Many thanks,

Craig