Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default VLookup a Vlookup

=IF(D170,VLOOKUP(D:D,'[printing.XLS]TO GO'!$B:$H,4,FALSE),"TM")

Perhaps a possible typo in above:
Lookup value: D:D should be: D17 instead ?
--
Max
Singapore
"adamb2000" wrote:
Hi,
I have created a VLOOKUP function which looks up a value in a different
Workbook.

Bases on this returned value I would like to create a VLOOKUP which looks up
a value in the original workbook but a different worksheet.

My problem seems to be creating a VLOOKUP on a formula. Below is what I
have used so far.

Original
=IF(D170,VLOOKUP(D:D,'[printing.XLS]TO GO'!$B:$H,4,FALSE),"TM")

Now I need to create a VLOOKUP on that result but it keeps returning #N/A.

Cheers,
Adam