Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Otero

Default Pritning a selection of pages

Yeah, that's possible. As you guessed, you'll need a macro to search the
workbook to see if there are any changes. You'll unprotect and reprotect
the workbook in the code.

tim

Valery2105 wrote:
Hi,

I have searched hi and low for an answer and hoping that soemone can help me.

I have an Excel workbook that will protected so that no changes may be made
to it with the exception of myself and 2 others. The workbook needs a print
button that will only print of Task pages if there is data in it other than
the format contents. Is this possible? Is this a VBA code I need? Please
help.

Thanks