Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Need a formula to calculate greater than & show answer as a %

Hi!

This will give you the count:

=SUM(COUNTIF(A1:A10,{3,4,5}))

About the percentage .......

Percentage of what? Percentage of the total cells in the range? Percentage
of cells that aren't blank? Percentage of cells that contain numbers?

Biff

"dnice66" wrote in message
I need to calculate the number of times (within a column of numbers ranging
between 0-5) that 3-5 are used. There are also cells within this colum
that
are blank. Then I need to caluculate the total of times numbers 3-5 are
shown; however, answer must be in a percentage.

I am using a spreadsheet that is always changing daily. Please help.