Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Default Can I condition format, "if the cell contains a formula"

hi Kvail

Follow these steps:

Select Insert, Name, Define.
In the Define Name dialog box, enter the following in the 'Names in
workbook' box

CellHasFormula

Then enter the following formula in the "Refers to" box

=GET.CELL(48,INDIRECT("rc",FALSE))

Click Add, and then OK.
Select all the cells to which you want to apply the conditional formatting.
Select Format, Conditional Formatting
In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, select Formula Is from the
drop-down list, and then enter this formula in the adjacent box (see the
figure below):

=CellHasFormula

Click the Format button and select the type of formatting you want for the
cells that contain a formula.
Click OK.

"kvail" escreveu:

I need to highlight which cells contain a formual with having to look at each
cell (approx, 6,000+ cells to be analyzed within 6 individual tabs, in one
worksheet)

Is there a quick way to do this? I prefer to have something like: If the
cell is a formula, then change font color to blue.

Any recommendations?