Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
beginning_excel

Default Newbi...Help...URGENT

let me explain what I need:
I need to open a URL (http://www.xyz.com/test.asp?var=xyz)
Here xyz takes 10 values. These values are present in excel sheet from
A1-A10.

Now for each of these xyz (A1-A10) values a new webpage output
results.

There are many tables in the webpage. I need to take data from one
particular table, one particular td-element. When I use webquery the
required value always coming into AE4 cell. So I need to display this
Value in B1.

At present for A1-A10 there are 10 webqueries resulting 10 sheets
(Sheet1-Sheet10) and from AE4 value I am populating Values to B1-B10.

The requirement is that We dont want all these temporary sheets. I need
to write a macro to do the job. When the excel file is opened, based on
the values in A1-A10, B1-B10 values should be pulled from the web and
populated.

Plz help

--
beginning_excel