Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cris Liu

Default How to fix "complie error:procedures" in Excel?

Thanks Gord. The whole message I have is "Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile
error in hidden module: Procedures". I looked at the link you send, and I
didn't have the Pdfmaker file as mentioned.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Cris

There must be more to the error message than you have shown.

Perhaps more like this.........

Whenever entering Exec, I get the error message: Microsoft Visual Basic:
Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew.
on exit, the error message reads: Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error in
hidden module: DistMon.

Read the info here........... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307410

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:00:02 -0700, Cris Liu
wrote:

This error message pops up everytime I open Excel.