Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JOUIOUI

Default Daily Totals on a summary sheet

I was searching previous posts before posting my question and this post sort
of fits my situation except for the fact that my cell location on my
differnet sheets in my workbook are never the same. How would I summerize my
totals from my differents sheets onto the summary sheet

For example

Sheet titled "cards" has Sum in Column D, row 56
Sheet titled "checks" has sum in Column D row 66
Sheet Titled "cash" has sum in column D row 156.

The only common thread is the total on each sheet is the last text in Column
D on that sheet. Also the row number varies each day so my question is how
would I code to copy the last cell in Column D on the sheet titled Cards with
a sum total to sheet titled Summary into Cell B4, the same for sheet Checks
copy to cell B5 in Summary sheet and Cash to cell B6. Is this even possible.
Thanks
"darkwood" wrote:

Assuming that your cell reference is static on all sheets (meaning same
cell location Ex: B214), I don't see how this formula wouldn't work.
If they aren't static, can they be formatted to be?

--
darkwood
darkwood's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29948