Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
d_kight

Default macro

Hey Guys! it worked, I had a slight Typo. Look at me looking silly.
Thanks. Now on to some more complicated functions.

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

The best way to get started with macros is to use the Macro
Recorder. Go to the Tools menu, choose Macros, then Record New
Macro. Then, carry out some simple tasks and examine the code
that is produced.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"d_kight" wrote in message
I am pretty new to using (or attempting to use) a Macro in a
workbook. I am
having trouble following how and what to do to even start the
process; ie If
there needs to be a worksheet already in progress or can I
start from a new
sheet.
THEN where to go from there.
Can I have some help in this area? Can some one supply me with
a sample
MACRO?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Dan