Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed

Default Designing a Form

Hello, I am working on a table which is a long (horizontally) and grows
vertically. To make it easier to read the information I will make a Form in
which I will select a entry, show the info on the appropiate fields with
VLOOKUP and will filter out the fields which are empty and so on. There is 1
field which I haven't figured out yet how to manage. One that has a
many-to-many relationship.

In the Table I would have something like this, Example:
"Name:" -" Project:"
1. Peter - A
2. John - B
3. Bill - C
4. Peter - C
5. John - D
6. Peter - E

For the purpose of filters I would like to keep the entries separate rather
than having for example Peter, and manually type "A, C, E" in the field. But
on the form I would like to have it like that:

-Peter: A, C, E
-John: B, D
-Bill: C

I need to manage something like a Filter for example for Peter and then
concatenate all the entries separating them with a comma, or something like a
VLOOKUP which returns many entries separated with a comma, any ideas?

thanks!