Gord Dibben

You could contact Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=326246

You cannot download, but they will ship you a new CD

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:25:01 -0800, "drjudyo"
wrote:

I'm not looking for a discussion group,I need a company rep. Any out there?
My computer had to be totally re-started from the ground up, and in the
process, Microsoft Word 2000 was erased. I cannot find the disc to reinstall
it. I do still have theCertificate of Authenticity and 25 character product
key number. CAn I get a downloaded edition? Or could a new copy be mailed
to me?