StevenL

Default Drop subsequent ref rows if(condition)

I would like the specifics of 10 rows in sheet 1 to be copied into rows in
sheet 2. Column A will contain the # of items the remainder of row
describes. (a1="25 pcs", b1=blue, c1=widget). If the number of "pcs" in a1
exceeds 25 pcs I would like for the info in row 1 to not only show in row 1
but also row 2. I've got it working for first 3 rows in sheet 2 but after
that with all different scenarios becoming more difficult. Is there a
function that will help simplify this process so that all the subsequent rows
will drop down one row if one or multiple orders exceed 25 pieces? I have
tried to simplify as much as possible.

Thanks Sincerely, Steven