Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Turquoise_dax

Default Dealing with automatic / manual page breaks

Thanx, I know this is working fine, but I though of it and it is not
applicable to this project.

The trick is there is gonna be many excel files, based on the same
template, and once initiated, the company's Knowledge Management center
will be responsible for the udates and residency. However, they cannot
perform editing, so any added row or data would screw up the custom
view. So I guess I'll just leave it to the automatic page break and the
user will modify the print setting after getting a copy from the
read-only file if he wants to...

Thanx anyway!

--
Turquoise_dax