Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Turquoise_dax

Default Dealing with automatic / manual page breaks

I have a little problem and I would like to know if there is a solution
to it...

I have a very long worksheet, with two buttons allowing to switch
between the short and the full view. Obviously, I would like to correct
the page breaks in some instances, e.g. where a section title is at the
end of a page. However, if I change an automatic page break to a manual
page break, the summary view printing gets all screwed up, as it is
affected of the same manual page breaks. Any idea what could help me?

(I CANNOT set two worksheet for both view, as the update of the data
would be an issue.) I guess I might just leave the automatic breaks as
is, but it sux!:P

Thanx

--
Turquoise_dax