Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Default Moving Data Range in Chart

Peter:

This is pretty straight forward You simply need to set up dynamic range
names for your X and Y variables.

The linked tutorial shows you an example dynamic XY chart that will
automatically plot the last number of data items that you specify.

http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

If you have any questions about this example, let me know.

....Kelly

"Peter" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a spreadsheet that I continually add data to. I have a chart
based on the data. My problem is I want the chart to only show the last
5 data points entered in the spreadsheet and continue to do so ass I
add more data.
Example Data:

LOT NUMBER DATA
1 13
2 12
3 14
4 12
5 13
6 15

As I add data I want the chart to show only the last 5 entries.
Is there a simple way to do this?