Reddiance

For example: If in the sheet called "Ctrl" in cell a1, the value is "yes",
then hide the rows in the sheet "ToPrint". The rows to hide are every second
row. For example, Hide rows A5, A7, A9, etc. probably for a few hundred rows.
This could probably be done with a Pivot table solution, but I'd like to make
this very simple to the person I'm making the sheet for.

Thanx

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Reddiance,

It should be possible to supply you with a macro solution, provided that you
supply specific details of the sheet names, the rows to be hidden and the
addresses of the 'trigger' cells etc.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Reddiance" wrote in message
Is there an easy way to hide an entire row if, for example, a cell value
in
another sheet is set to "Yes" ? This would have to be programmed and not
done
manually, as there could be hundreds of rows I would like to hide,
depending
on a value from another sheet.

Thanks

Sam